This will be my second year participating, and I'm already excited to take Eskimimi's daily prompts and hopefully turn them into some fun blog posts for all of you. You can read more about them on her blog, but here's the basic timeline:
- Day One (Monday): A Day In The Life.
- Describe a day in the life of a project that you have made, or are in the process of making.
- Day Two (Tuesday): Dating Profile.
- Write a dating profile for one of your past finished projects.
- Day Three (Wednesday): Experimental Photography And Image Handling For Bloggers.
- Refresh your skills at creating attention-grabbing pictures.
- Day Four (Thursday): Conversations Between Workers.
- Start by writing a few short paragraphs from the point of view of one of the tools you use for your craft...Then, write a dialogue between yourself and this item.
- Day Five (Friday): Something A Bit Different
- It’s the annual challenge to blog in a way different to how you normally blog.
- Day Six (Saturday): Views Of Others, Views Of Yourself.
- Write about another knitter or crocheter that you admire.
- Day Seven (Sunday): Looking Back, Looking Forward
- If you took part in last year’s Knitting & Crochet Blog Week, look back on your Day Seven post.
KACBW5 runs from May 12-18, so if you want to participate, there's plenty of time to join in. There aren't any sign ups, and if you can't post for all seven days, that's fine, just pop in and out as needed, and use post tags and the hashtag #KACBW5 to spread the word.
Is anyone else planning on participating? For more inspiration, go to Woolen Diversions.
Those are some interesting, creative prompts, for sure!ReplyDelete