- Cutting the fudge into squares for bringing into work tomorrow (recipe post forthcoming)
- Otherwise prepping other foods to eat while at work tomorrow in order to be nourished beyond risk of fainting after donating blood in the afternoon
- Getting as close as possible to finishing my first knitted item for this tea-themed swap, so I can start on the second tomorrow
- Writing at least a sizable chunk of my NaNoWriMo novel, because so far I have amassed a woeful total of less than a thousand words. Entering into this challenge directly after a trip is not a good idea. But I refuse to give in!
- Hopefully not obsessing over watching election results come in, since I'm pretty sure there's no way they'll have declared a winner by the time I go to bed.
As a result, I'm afraid I cannot be witty and engaging, or share any more details on my Tokyo trip. I will tease you, however, with hints. I will soon share the details of yarn stores, Halloween parades, and food both fast and slow. Until then, happy Election Day , my fellow Americans! And happy watching the insanity from the outside and marveling to the rest of the world.
Post a Comment