Tuesday, May 13, 2014

5KCBWDAY2: Dread pirates need not apply

Dating Profile. Write a dating profile for one of your past finished projects.



Name: GlamoROUS!
Age: 3 years
Looking for: A fellow rodent of unusual size to roam the fire swamp with and some day build a summer home with a white picket fence.
Dream date: Roasting marshmallows over flame spurts.

About me:  I'm the most colorful creature in the fire swamp and I don't mind letting everyone know it!  I'm a flamboyant, fun-loving rodent of unusual size and even more unusual color.

I may have permanently manicured beaded nails, but that doesn't mean I'm just a girly-girl.  I'm not shy about getting my silky mohair mix a little dirty by rolling around in the lightning sand from time to time.  Life is too short not to have fun.

A day without laughing? Inconceivable!

For more 'Dating Profile' posts from day two of Knitting & Crochet Blog Week, search on the 5KCBWDAY2 tag.


No comments:

Post a Comment