Saturday, October 5, 2013

Inspiration Saturday: Special delivery

So this week's post is a little late in the Saturday night, and that's because of two things:

  1. I spent ten of the hours in today in the car.
  2. I wasn't ambitious enough to draft a post earlier in the week to be able to schedule for release or just need to push 'Publish' when I arrived home.
There are a couple of things I could tell you about, like all of the new cowl patterns I favorited in search of just the right one to knit for an upcoming swap.  

But for now, it's late.  I'm full of soup, salad, and frozen yogurt.  I had an awesome day, which was inspiring in oh so many ways, not the least of which was this one:


I brought home a wheel!  I'll save the formal introductions for another time, but I'm so excited!

I'd love to read your first wheel stories in the comments, and any advice you have for transitioning from spindle to wheel.  As always, there's more inspiration at Woolen Diversions.

1 comment:

  1. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! So exciting! My advice is be patient: it took a little while for my hands and feet to get in sync but it happened sooner than you would think. Practice treadling a bit without actually spinning just to get a feel for the wheel.

    ReplyDelete