Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Countdown to the Crawl: T-minus 2 days

You know you're thinking about the Crawl too much when you start dreaming about it.  I don't know whether it's a good or bad thing, but as with most dreams, it was certainly a weird thing.  Here are some highlights:
  • I was on the Crawl, but not at any store which actually exists, though I think it was supposed to be right next door to Yarnorama.  Like, you could see it through their back window.
  • There was a really random Easter egg hunt kind of thing, except there weren't any eggs.  Instead, a group of knitters was set loose on a back yard full of  Tootsie Rolls and other candies just sprinkled across the grass.  What this had to do with yarn, I don't know.  I guess my Tootsie love mixed in here.
  • I ran into my coworker, who is also a knitter in real life and is currently on vacation.  In my dream, she had just flown back in for the Crawl, but was slightly distraught because her sister had been arrested in Mexico.
  • Llamas.  There were llamas.  As well there should be.
What does it all mean?  No idea.  But I have two more nights to add to the subconscious saga.

No comments:

Post a Comment