Wednesday, July 3, 2013

WIP Wednesday: A smorgasbord of stats

At work we're always looking for metrics to be able to quantify the value we're bringing to the organization.  The thing is, it's hard to find metrics that mean much of anything, especially when you're working on lots of different projects, some of which intertwine.  But statistics are fun to look at when they have to do with fun stuff like my many WIPs.

Here are some vital numbers for my non-work life:

Days on the Tour de Fleece: 5
Minutes spent spinning today: 15
Rows knit on cardigan since starting TdF: 0
Cookies served: 36


Sets Andy Murray lost while I wasn't watching: 2
Sets Andy Murray won while I was watching: 3
Pages of 'Don Quixote' read (total): 123
Pages of latest notebook completed: 0


Miles run today: 2.36
Days until the marathon: 227
Hours until I plan to go see Joss Whedon's 'Much Ado About Nothing': 19
Number of fireworks I plan on setting off for the 4th of July: 0

For a little more narrative, go to Tami's Amis.

No comments:

Post a Comment