Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Not-so-centered thoughts

I decided to go to the gym for my run this afternoon, and thought that I might as well join the group yoga class while I was there.  I'm guessing that these are not the calming thoughts that I'm supposed to empty my mind with:

  • My feet are cold.
  • What am I going to make for dinner?
  • What's on TV tonight?
  • I should publish that article on Examiner when I get home.
  • Top Model with guys...
  • My feet are cold.
  • My calf muscles are just not long enough.
  • What should I bake for next week?
  • I should paint my nails.
  • My feet are cold.
Namaste, everybody.

2 comments:

  1. I have a hard time keeping my mind "centered" during yoga as well. Everyone looks so zen and I'm too busy thinking. Also, Top Model with guys?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to know I'm not the only one! And yes, the next 'cycle' (the fierce version of a season) of Top Model is going to have male models as well.

      Delete