Saturday, April 19, 2014

Inspiration Saturday: A day with friends

I'm slipping this post in right at the it's-still-Saturday deadline because I spent all of it out with friends having a sort of Easter get-together.  I say sort of because the holiday was just an excuse that we didn't really need to cover the countertop of the kitchen with a spread of fruits and vegetables to nosh on and spend the day knitting.

Even though knitting is an individual craft, I don't feel like it's really meant to be done alone.  No, it's meant to be done while lounging on a sofa with other knitters, watching Billy Connelly and 'To the Manor Born' on DVD.  It's meant to be fueled by baked eggs with spinach and mushrooms a la Smitten Kitchen and Reese's.

So I hope everyone has a happy Easter, and that if you're a knitter, you have some fellow knitters to craft with.  For more inspiration, go to Woolen Diversions.

No comments:

Post a Comment